While we’ve all been doing Zoom teaching for a while now, many of us are still pretty bad at it! Here’s a simple trick you can use to look better in every Zoom conference or classroom.
The YouTube video walks through the process of using a temporary virtual background, based on the “rule of thirds” used in art, photography, and design. To set it up for yourself, follow these simple steps.
- Download the virtual background linked below.
- Use the virtual background before your next video meeting
- Adjust your camera to center your face horizontally. Put your eyeline at the upper third line.
- Turn off the virtual background, or use your preferred virtual background.
- Have a great video meeting.